Artist Grants Website
Website migration and updates for more versatile content
Rocket Grants encourages and supports innovative, under-the-radar and public-facing work in non-traditional spaces. To date, the Rocket Grants program has awarded $392,000 to support 81 diverse projects.
What They Needed
The organization had outgrown their WordPress.com setup. They needed to port their extensive content onto a new hosting provider and adjust their theme to set them up for more flexibility in the future.
What We Built
- Successfully transferred 2,384 media files, 138 pages, and 525 posts by 70 different users.
- Designed a backwards-compatible layout for old pages and media assets, with an option for customized, complex layouts moving forward.
- Improved social sharing on pages and articles so artists can more easily post articles across their own social networks.
- Improved SEO performance.
- Presented more robust functionality to showcase completed projects, which Rocket Grants is now positioned to implement when budgeting allows.
Standard Functionality For Our WordPress Projects
Post types built for your company to accommodate press clippings, team members, office locations or case studies
Forms Done Right
Contact forms that save submissions and email notifications
Social Media Sharing
Ordered to fit your social strategy
Drag-and-drop interface for pages and posts for easy customization
SEO best practices with XML sitemaps, general settings, page-specific summaries and keyword optimization
Saved templates for common elements and complex layouts
Subscription forms for your email marketing platform
We set up Dashboards and Conversions based on your goals